I will be playing both handbells and oboe at this concert. Come on out, enjoy an hour of Christmas music, and then join us for cookies! The concert is free and open to the public, though donations will be accepted. I’m happy to give directions to St. Mark, if you need. I’d love to see you there!
- RT @praxisjournal: It's rare to see an image that embodies such palpable Orwellian menace and sheer farce at once. http://t.co/UVwMyFqT8i 1 day ago
- Post-shopping dinner. Look who we found outside! (@ Stone Eagle Tavern in Rockford, IL) swarmapp.com/c/eKEWPXXyFRM http://t.co/uIQ8zkzQsx 2 days ago
- RT @qikipedia: The peacock jumping spider’s mating dance is extraordinary… youtube.com/watch?v=d_yYC5… 6 days ago
- Sick day - this is his "sad face." campl.us/rPnm 6 days ago
- My laundry helper. (Thankfully, that's one of Dan's shirts on top.) campl.us/rPjz 6 days ago