Here’s my very first felting project! I have to say, it was easier than I thought it would be. And actually, so was sewing on the zipper. I think it came out pretty nice! Not perfect, but nice. My friend was excited to receive it, and that’s what I was going for! I hope she can get a lot of use out of it.
- RT @OscarTheGrouch: Ugh. What a rotten day! Perfect for a grouch. He he he! 7 hours ago
- RT @openculture: Listen to the Oldest Song in the World: A Sumerian Hymn Written 3,400 Years Ago goo.gl/XaJqRa https://t.co/HxlKG… 2 days ago
- RT @AstroKatie: Before this discovery, we didn't know for sure where heavy elements formed. Now we have direct detection. #GravitationalWav… 2 days ago
- RT @AstroKatie: One of the things that the #GravitationalWaves #NeutronStar collision discovery confirms is that light and gravity travel a… 2 days ago
- RT @AGhostlerer: here is a rabbit playing in leaves to brighten your day https://t.co/Sa8AMK1nJX 3 days ago