My sweater is now more than 7 inches long. I’m amazed at how quickly this is going! And I’ve only had to rip out twice, both times because I forgot which pattern round I was working on in the middle. I just need to pay attention a little more carefully.
- Today my son and I participated in the #WomensMarch because the world isn't fair, but we can… instagram.com/p/BeLtS5HARCW/ 2 days ago
- RT @HamillHimself: SHOUT OUT to Kelly Marie Tran for no particular reason other than your more than brilliant performance in #TheLastJedi,… 3 days ago
- I have done this. twitter.com/JewelStaite/st… 4 days ago
- RT @john_chu: ICYMI: LeVar Burton narrates my story “Repairing the World” (originally published at @apexmag) at his podcast LeVar Burton Re… 5 days ago
- RT @notnownikki: Iron man Iron man Does whatever an iron can Makes some steam Press a shirt Touch his bottom and you'll get hurt Look out H… 1 week ago