I will be playing both handbells and oboe at this concert. Come on out, enjoy an hour of Christmas music, and then join us for cookies! The concert is free and open to the public, though donations will be accepted. I’m happy to give directions to St. Mark, if you need. I’d love to see you there!
- RT @NASA: It's #BlackFriday, but for us, it's the 3rd annual #BlackHoleFriday. Today, we'll post pics & info about black holes https://t.co… 6 hours ago
- RT @unbeatablesg: Squirrel Girl #2 is out today! Also out today: a comic where the premise is what if Batman was old and also crabby! WHAT… 2 days ago
- It's a boy! instagram.com/p/-e_2PgFOHm/ 2 days ago
- The best part of playing in the snow? Hot chocolate with marshmallows, of course! instagram.com/p/-ZoTAflOHo/ 5 days ago
- Tonight's rockstar #knitting move: problem-solving lace, in single-ply black alpaca, with a black cat… instagram.com/p/-Xvim8lOG8/ 5 days ago