I will be playing both handbells and oboe at this concert. Come on out, enjoy an hour of Christmas music, and then join us for cookies! The concert is free and open to the public, though donations will be accepted. I’m happy to give directions to St. Mark, if you need. I’d love to see you there!
- RT @Sphynxian: Scooby Doo taught a valuable lesson to kids: if your community is having a problem it can probably be traced back to a shitt… 11 hours ago
- RT @ryanqnorth: I'm really excited for this campaign: it supports independent bookstores, and it gets you a bonus time travel bandana AND t… 1 day ago
- RT @eveewing: I just thought about this today and dug through my pictures to find it: a letter from a black soldier in the Civil War to the… 3 days ago
- RT @womensart1: 'East London Knitters Say Balls To Trump!', Trump protest, London #womensart #TrumpProtest #FridayFeeling https://t.co/PD… 4 days ago
- RT @megangarber: do they give pulitzers for headlines because smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-in… 4 days ago