I will be playing both handbells and oboe at this concert. Come on out, enjoy an hour of Christmas music, and then join us for cookies! The concert is free and open to the public, though donations will be accepted. I’m happy to give directions to St. Mark, if you need. I’d love to see you there!
- The toilet paper rolls have been decorated to look like pumpkins, because #churchladies. instagram.com/p/BpNvmcnlTed/… 14 hours ago
- Our life is so odd sometimes. twitter.com/Strangerfork/s… 15 hours ago
- RT @lartist: Cartoon: Vincent Price is Right! With thanks to @davoerlo for the inspiration :) Enjoy! https://t.co/wX6z7eKpEK 1 day ago
- I’d be stranded in the past with a broken rental time machine, but at least I’d have my guidebook on How to Invent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- By chance and coincidence, today has turned into a reward day for me! Yarn, a hair cut, adult conversation - all in one day! 3 days ago