I will be playing both handbells and oboe at this concert. Come on out, enjoy an hour of Christmas music, and then join us for cookies! The concert is free and open to the public, though donations will be accepted. I’m happy to give directions to St. Mark, if you need. I’d love to see you there!
- "Koolickles." Recipe (pickles soaked in kool-aid) from Good Eats. The boys say they're good. I'm glad… instagram.com/p/4xAQ9YFOIX/ 2 days ago
- I'm just going to read until my neighbors finish setting off their illegal fireworks. No point trying to sleep through the noise. 2 days ago
- RT @compoundchem: Watching fireworks on 4th July? Here’s a handy reference chart for compounds and colours: wp.me/p4aPLT-1t http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: If you want something done right with no fuss and only occasional incursions into Ukrainian territory, leave it to the … 3 days ago
- RT @isaach: today i learned that a snail spent years glued to a card in the british museum before they realized it was alive http://t.co/aS… 5 days ago