I will be playing both handbells and oboe at this concert. Come on out, enjoy an hour of Christmas music, and then join us for cookies! The concert is free and open to the public, though donations will be accepted. I’m happy to give directions to St. Mark, if you need. I’d love to see you there!
- RT @MerriamWebster: We're watching the verb 'bluebeard,' which is kind of a grimmer, philandering cousin of 'gaslight.' https://t.co/fRpPoz… 23 hours ago
- RT @LouisatheLast: If you want to know why the vibe I get off of Bernie sometimes has put me off (like his policies, but...), this story is… 3 days ago
- I love my senator! twitter.com/SenDuckworth/s… 3 days ago
- RT @laura_hudson: I finally wrote about Ready Player One and it only cost me minor parts of my soul. Here’s why it is bad and why the inte… 3 days ago
- RT @SarahJonesVent: Bless me father for I have sinned, I keep singing the bare naked ladies. Priest: how long has it been since your last… 3 days ago